Magento Blog | Magento Tips & Tricks by Goivvy.com
A client of my reported he couldn't generate sitemap.xml file via backend.
It turned out slow MySQL query got stuck. Read on to find our more.
Detailed instructions on how to setup the latest version of Magento on your localhost.
No programming required.
Video tutorial is available.
- - Terminal Software
- - Download Magento 2.1.1
- - Install and Setup MySQL 5 Database Server
- - Prepare Apache Web Server and upgrade PHP
- - Install Magento 2 with Setup Wizard
- Remove render-blocking css from your magento page.
- on how to lower TTFB down to 1s.
- How to reduce TTFB 10 times? See this real world example.
- How to optimize default Magento 2 Luma theme installation to get 90%+ Google Page Speed Score.
- Check out top Magento websites with the highest Google Page Speed Score.
- WooCommerce is now the most popular e-commerce framework out there! Follow my personal analysis of Top 30k Shopping websites to find out why.
- Today one of my clients reported a problem with MAGMI...
- MAGMI references products by SKU. If you want to update products by Product ID you need a little hack.
- Is Magento 2 on php 7 faster than magento 2 on php 5? We will find out by performing load tests. Magento 2 now supports php 7 - is it a good move to upgrade php to version 7?
- Increase performance of your magento store by 400% with a simple tweak! Sounds impossible? No it is not with HHVM.
- Learn how to increase speed of magento website with no programming required. Speed sells and it is important to keep your e-commerce site fast.
- Overview of Magento 2 themes available for download. Is there anything worth considering for production use? Find out before upgrading to Magento 2.0.
- Magento 2 comes with variety of new features including 2-step checkout, improved performance, ajax cart and better admin panel.
- Simple magento performance tuning tweaks. All field proven by Goivvy.com team. Follow this guide and you will have fast magento eCommerce store.