Magento Blog | Magento Tips & Tricks by Goivvy.com
- How loading time affects your bottom line.
- Learn how to reduce time to first byte (TTFB) and speed up magento website.
- Increase performance of your magento store by 400% with a simple tweak! Sounds impossible? No it is not with HHVM.
Detailed instructions on how to setup the latest version of Magento on your localhost.
No programming required.
Video tutorial is available.
- - Terminal Software
- - Download Magento 2.1.1
- - Install and Setup MySQL 5 Database Server
- - Prepare Apache Web Server and upgrade PHP
- - Install Magento 2 with Setup Wizard
- Remove render-blocking css from your magento page.
- on how to lower TTFB down to 1s.
- How to reduce TTFB 10 times? See this real world example.
- How to optimize default Magento 2 Luma theme installation to get 90%+ Google Page Speed Score.
- Check out top Magento websites with the highest Google Page Speed Score.
- WooCommerce is now the most popular e-commerce framework out there! Follow my personal analysis of Top 30k Shopping websites to find out why.
- Today one of my clients reported a problem with MAGMI...
- MAGMI references products by SKU. If you want to update products by Product ID you need a little hack.
- Is Magento 2 on php 7 faster than magento 2 on php 5? We will find out by performing load tests. Magento 2 now supports php 7 - is it a good move to upgrade php to version 7?
- Learn how to increase speed of magento website with no programming required. Speed sells and it is important to keep your e-commerce site fast.