Tag Archives: optimization
- Remove render-blocking css from your magento page.
- How loading time affects your bottom line.
- on how to lower TTFB down to 1s.
- Keeping in mind these hints will help you create the magento website that loads fast. Keep on reading
- One of the ways to reduce magento store page load time would be to implement full page cache. Using that technic you would be able to serve whole pages directly from cache and not initialize magento rendering calls on every page request. read on to find out more.